Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months - 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and consciousness of the needs of society. We are goal-oriented and strive for continous improvement in the way we teach our students.
We care for children all through their formative years; Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and Sixth Form (University Foundation Programme & International Baccalaureate). The school’s main objective is to deliver well-rounded education to all our students.
The first thing is to purchase an application form.Then submit completed application form with the following documents:
- Recent passport photographs (not more than 6 months old)
- Photocopy of candidate’s birth certificate or international passport data page
- Most recent academic reports from last 2 years
- Applicant’s character testimonial from current school
- Immunization record and Medical report ( After admission is offered)
Applicants will undergo an assessment/examination according to their age category.Also, admission is rolling. We are admitting throughout the session subject to availability of spaces.