K-Bols International School is a full boarding co-educational secondary school which is built on the belief that good morality, integrity, economic, social and cultural advancement are basis for good child upbringing. The school is primarily concerned to train young Nigerian and other nationals to attain their full potentials and develop the high level of professionalism needed to perform excellently in their future careers and to be productive and responsible global citizen. Situated on 12 hectares of land , the infrastructure and educational facilities are world class and designed to complement and provide effective teaching and learning opportunities for your child.
1. AGE: Pupils must be at least 10 years old before the resumption date of Saturday 16th September, 2018.
2. CLASS: Pupils must have completed at least Primary five (5) before they can be considered for admission.
3. SELECTION PROCESS: Before pupils can be admitted, they must sit and pass a written examination comprising of questions in Mathematics, English and General Aptitude. They will also attend a selection interview after writing the examination. Past question papers are NOT made available to candidates.
4. HEALTH: As a fully residential boarding school, pupils are required to be in a good state of health in order to be able to cope with the demands and requirements of living in a boarding school. This means that the school must be made aware of any medical condition any child has upon seeking admission.
5. EDUCATION BACKGROUND: Students seeking admission must have attained an acceptable level of proficiency in READING, WRITING, NUMERACY and SCIENCE
6. DISCIPLINE: Prospective students must be disciplined, well behaved and capable of communal living.
7. TRANSFERRED STUDENTS: Students on transfer are to produce their transfer certificate/letter of recommendation from their previous schools.
Kindly Apply on this platform.