Why the Business of Education?
Whether or not we live in Africa, all of our futures will be affected by the success or failure of education on the continent.
We started the Business of Education summit in 2017 to serve as a true channel for proffering solutions to problems in our education system in order to build a great future for the coming generations.
At the inaugural edition, hundreds ofschool leaders and other education stakeholdersin attendance were immensely impacted and they left the event's venue with a stern commitment to making a difference in our education system. Our 2017 speakers and panelists included Prof. Chris Ogbechie, Mr. Lanre Olushola, Dr. Sanyaolu Adebodun, Mrs. Biola Alabi, Mr. Raghav Lal, Mr. Darrell Mcgraw and many others.
Our Focus this Year
This year’s edition promises to be bigger, better and highly insightful. Participants will be engaged by renowned educationists, thought leaders and experienced policy makers within and outside the country.
In preparation for the learning demands of tomorrow and beyond, it is imperative that all hands must be on deck. But what roles do we all need to play as stakeholders in the education sector? This year’s summit will sufficiently answer this question and provide the way forward in ensuring that the next generation of students our schools produce are Future Ready. Hence the theme: Future Ready Education: Roles of Policy Makers, School Leaders and Technology.
Date, Time and Venue
- Date: 25 October, 2018
- Time: 10am Prompt
- Venue: Nelo’s Place, 2, Tomi Osikoya Drive, By Abule Bustop, Mobolaji Bank Anthony, Ikeja Lagos.
Confirmed Speakers and Panelists
- Princess Sarah Adebisi Sosan, OFR– Former Deputy Governor, Lagos State
- Mr. Ahmed Mohammed - Director, Schools Education and Society, British Council
- Prof. Fred Mcbagonluri - President, Academic City College, Ghana
- Dr. Kunbi Wuraola - Former Director, Junior Achievement Nigeria
- Dr. Modupe Adefeso - Managing Director, The Education Partnership Centre
- Mr. Mark Brooks – Founder, Markbrook Education, UK
- Mr. Niyi Yusuf – Country Managing Director, Accenture
- Mr. Austin Okere – Founder, CWG Plc.
- Ms. Terae Onyeje - CEO, WOWBII Interactive
- Dr. Jennifer Smith - International Educational Consultant
- Anna Burton - Director, North and West Africa, Pearson
How do I get invited?
This event is strictly for School Owners, Administrators, Policy Makers, Education Entrepreneurs and Concerned Stakeholders. Attendance is free but strictly by registration and invitation. You can register up to 5 top management staff in your school/organisation. Priority will be given to early registration.
If you would like to sit at the VIP section and have direct interactions with our speakers and other industry leaders; with cocktail and other amazing perks from our partners at the event, kindly call 08036566809
This event is powered by Edusko Africa and proudly supported by WOWBII Interactive, Pearson Education, British Council, AIICO Insurance, Vitafoam Nigeria Plc, Sussex University, Connect Nigeria, Rave TV and The Business Day.
For Sponsorship, Exhibition and Partnership, also call 08036566809
REGISTER TO ATTEND: Click Here!