The Admission Process to Day Waterman College is as follows:
All applicant must submit the following information and payment in order to complete an application for admission into Day Waterman College.
- A completed application form obtainable at the Lagos Liaison Office or DWC website with two passport photographs attached;
- A copy of the applicant's birth certificate/ bio-data page of the international passport
- A copy of applicant's most recent school report and Transcripts from previous two academic years
- A copy of a report or reference from the Counsellor/Principal/Head
- The payment of the ₦20,000 Application fee.
Note: For the purpose of proper documentation and effective record keeping, it is important that you fill in the application form completely and correctly. The Admissions Office will not accept an incomplete application. All the application documents are required before the application can proceed to take the examinations.
All applicants to Day Waterman College must complete an Entrance Examination.
Students applying for Years 7 to 10 are assessed in English, Mathematics, and Science subjects.
Students should come along with writing materials, mathematical sets and a non-programmable calculator to write the test.
Our Examination into Year 7-10 for 2018/2019 session is on Saturday 11th of November 2017, Time 10am prompt at our exam centres in Abeokuta, Lagos, Warri, Port Harcourt, Bonny Island and Abuja.
For further entrance examination inquiries please contact the Admissions Officer @ email@example.com
Entrance Examination Centres: Please check our website for our Examination Centres.
Special arrangements for the Entrance Examination can be made for overseas applicants.
The selection process is very competitive.Admissions decisions are based on the results of the entrance examinations, previous academic achievements, a reading test and an interview,with the final decision made by the Principal.
Once you are admitted
To secure a place at DWC, parents are requested to accept our admission offer within 48hours and a month deadline given for payment of acceptance deposit.