The Hillside School at the nursery and primary level aims to provide a happy and stimulating learning environment that caters for the needs of each individual child.
We provide a broad based, balanced and enriched curriculum that enables every child realize their full potential.
We strive to instill a high level of self esteem and confidence. The children are taught to develop a sense of leadership and civic duty.
In addition to the curriculum, The Hillside School offers a wide range of extracurricular activities and school programmes aimed at developing the total child.
The primary school offers education for children from the age of one to the age of eleven (Year Six). To enrol your child/ward in any of the classes, visit the School Administration/Admission Office and follow this admission process:
1. Schedule a school visit with the admin office
2. Obtain an Application Form, fill and return to the school.
3. Time for an assessment will be communicated to you.
4. Your child/ward will be given an age-appropriate assessment in the school.
5. Previous school reports/certificates must be produced and made available on request to the school.
6. Successful pupils will be given admission.
Early application is advised to avoid late resumption for your child/ward.
Need more info about this school?Make Your Inquiry