Jephthah Comprehensive Secondary School (Jcss)

Km4, East-West Road, Rumuome-Ozuoba, Rumuokoro-University of Port-Harcourt Road P.O.Box 12540, General Post Office, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
About Us

The Jephthah Schools Limited established Jephthah Comprehensive Secondary School on the 6th day of October, 1995. The school’s vision was born out of deep concern to contribute to the progress of secondary school education in Nigeria. It is common knowledge that the standard of education in Nigeria has fallen.

Mrs. Ifeoma Edith Chukwuogo whom God gave the privilege started JCSS. She appreciates the benefits of quality education, i.e. all round education of the highest quality standards. Using her God given resources, she moved on to fashion a Christian school that will train up students in wisdom, in knowledge, in status and in favour with God and man. The name Jephthah means “God Opens

Programs Offered
Secondary Education
History

Jephthah Comprehensive Secondary School (JCSS) is a private, full boarding, Junior and Senior Secondary School for boys and girls. The name 'Jephthah' means "God Opens." Jephthah Comprehensive Secondary School was established on the 6th of October, 1995 with seven children, as the first students, and twelve members of staff at No. 2 Rumuibekwe Road and No.1 Yenegoa Street, Rumuibekwe Housing Estate in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

On the 27th day of September, 1997, the school moved to its permanent site in the City of Christ on the East‐West Road in the beau��ful forested area of Rumuome‐Ozuoba, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. Today, JCSS has over 400 students in the junior and senior schools with over 200 staff strength. Jephthah serves a diverse student ‐ body in terms of ethnicity, economic status, and Christian denominatios. Nigerians make up 99% of the students' population with African‐Americans and the British making up the remaining 1%.

Address

Km4, East-West Road, Rumuome-Ozuoba, Rumuokoro-University of Port-Harcourt Road P.O.Box 12540, General Post Office, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Rivers
Nigeria

Location

School location

Jephthah Comprehensive Secondary School (JCSS)
Reviews:

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.