Meadow Hall is a co-educational institution founded in July 2002 where an integrated scheme made up of the British National Curriculum and the Nigerian Curriculum is offered. We are committed to raising excellent and Godly children that will attain their highest potential in life. We emphasise the importance of cognitive as well as non cognitive learning, and our world class facilities prove this.
Return completed form with: 1) 3 passport photographs (1 to be attached to Exam Slip) 2) Photocopy of birth certificate 3) Transcript or photocopies of past school results for three previous & consecutive years
Only pupils who will be 11 years old by 31st of August 2017 will be eligible for entry into Year 7 for 2017/18 session. Admissions from other schools during the academic year are based on availability of space in the required class. Students seeking such admissions will be required to provide previous school records and character reference.
Pick up a Registration Form (15, 000) and return the form with the information stated in 'Admission Requirements'.
1) Date for the assesment is communicated to Parents.
2) Successful candidates will be informed via SMS or Email.
3) Interview is scheduled for both parents and candidate. *interview does not guarantee placement in Meadow Hall
4) Offer letter is issued and parents will be informed via SMS or Email.
5) Acceptance fee to be paid within stipulated time as stated in the letter of offer.