To offer an international curriculum embracing Nigerian history and culture, challenging all stakeholders to achieve personal fulfilment in any given talent and promoting the development of self discipline, leadership and stewardship, creating a culture of continuous improvement in which all individuals become extraordinary achiever
Pupils for Year 7 class must be aged between 9years 10months to 11years by August 31st of the year of admission.
Pupils are tested in English, Mathematics and Science at the Entrance Test. Tests will be held between the months of January and March of the year of admission.
Scholarships are available for Gifted and Talented (G&T) students.
Prior to admission, the parent/guardian of a transferred student (either from overseas or Nigeria) must provide a certified copy of the student's academic report and reference letter/confidential report. All students will be required to take the Entrance Examination. IGCSE syllabus starts in Year 10; hence no mid-stream admission is made into Year 11.
SEN (Special Educational Needs)
Nobelhouse College will admit students of a wide range of abilities, including students with mild learning difficulties. Note that pupils with SEN who sit for IGCSE's are only granted extra time and visually challenged students are given exam papers with large print.
It is of utmost importance that the College is able to contact parents any time during term time. The College must have parents' current address, email, home, mobile and business telephone numbers. Emergency contact persons and their telephone numbers are also required in case a parent cannot be reached. Parents will be expected to inform the college if contact detail/s change.
Students must complete the Medical form giving detailed information required. Medical records provide health and welfare information. These include any significant known allergies and medical conditions that medical staff need to know if they are likely to administer medication or treatment to students. Confidentiality of personal information about students is protected by the College.
A confidential report must be sent from the students' current Head Teacher and must be submitted with all other documents required for the applicants' admission.
The following steps should be completed with the view to student enrolment:
- Obtain an application form from:
- Bursar's office, Nobelhouse College, Abeokuta, Ogun State
- 3 Oyefeso Avenue, off Ikorodu Road, Obanikoro, Lagos
- College website – www.nobelhousecollege.com
- Submit the Application Form with the following documents attached:
- Copy of original birth certificate or sworn affidavit
- Photocopy of International passport (where applicable)
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Copy of applicants latest school report
- Copy of applicant's confidential report
- Copy of receipt of payment for the Admission Form
- All prospective students will be required to sit for the College's Entrance Examination
- Students and parents visit the school for an interview.
- If successful, Principal will inform parents. Successful candidates will receive letters of offer.
- Payment of Development Fee must be made fourteen (14) days after receiving the Letter of Offer. Parents to submit all Enrolment forms, Medical forms, Parents Contract of Admission to Admissions Office.
- Orientation Day/ Induction for new students will be held at the start of each academic year.
The laying of the foundation of NOBELHOUSE COLLEGE, on Tuesday 14th March 2006 on an expansive 62,825 acres (25,425 hectares) of land in the Olasegun Obasanjo Hilltop Estate in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria marked the beginning of the realization of a dream which had been nurtured for many years. .
Like most great institutions, the idea of NOBELHOUSE COLLEGE, Abeokuta is the actualization of a vision, which is being carried out by a distinguished and committed team of statesmen, diplomats, university administrators, educationists, professionals, businessmen, industrialists and many other eminent Nigerians and foreigners who shared the vision and mission of the college.
Nobelhouse College, Olusegun Obasanjo Hilltop Estate, Off Presidential Boulevard, Oke-Mosan,
The Principal Nobelhouse College, P.O. Box 1588, Abeokuta, Ogun State - Nigeria