The Owl's Nest International School is committed to:
- Providing an excellent broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated education, which follows and complements the British National Curriculum of England.
- Fostering a spirit of international awareness and understanding, within the whole school community, encouraging mutual respect and positively influencing the lives of our students.
- Providing the local and expatriate community in Ghana with quality, affordable education, where English is the primary language of instruction.
- Employing a professional Education Director, who has broad international experience and a combination of British and Ghanaian qualified teaching staff, to provide the educational delivery.
- Developing in our students, the qualities and skills necessary to become confident, self- motivated, independent people.
- Promoting good behaviour, self discipline, respect and cooperation with others.
- Creating a vibrant centre for learning.
- Creating a dynamic learning community which encourages, challenges curiosity, intellectual achievement, enjoyment and the realization of each student’s potential.
- Celebrating achievements.
- Fostering a sense of balance, commitment and pride in the school by creating an ethos of inclusiveness, helping children to feel comfortable in their learning environment.
Children can be admitted to the Owl's Nest from 18 months to 7 years. Before your child starts school, a pre-start visit with you is necessary to help your child to become familiar with the environment and to meet the teachers. If you would like to apply for admission for your child to the School, please complete the registration form. When there is a vacancy, the admission fee is required to be paid in order to secure the place. N.B: The Admission Fee is non-refundable