Phostine Premium Schools recognizes that each child is a unique individual; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed.
Therefore, Phostine Premium Schools respects the individual needs of children; fosters a caring and creative environment; and emphasizes the social, emotional, physical, intellectual development of each child.
We help children discover who they are, build self-confidence, independence and social competence and inculcate moral values in them; these we do through a collaborative involvement of parents, teachers and corporate community members.
Phostine Premium Schools admits children of any race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin; and we are committed to ensuring they all enjoy the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available.
The list is a summary of the procedures for our prospective students at Phostine premium schools and should help guide you through this process
- Purchase an application form for N5, 000
- Submit application form with the following documents:
- Four (4) recent Passport Photographs (not more than 6 months old)
- Photocopy of Candidate’s Birth Certificate or Passport Data Page
- The last/most recent Academic Report Card from your child’s current/previous school (If any)
- Payments are made to designated banks via e-transfer in school or direct payment to account number provided by management.
- Accounts department receives the bank slip/draft and issues a receipt/invoice.
- The receipt is very important so please keep it safe.
- Applicant is to meet with a Head instructor and is allocated to an appropriate class.
Security Measures In School
Staff & Visitors – ensuring they are vetted, informed & trained.
Reporting Concerns or Complaints
Review of Policy and Practice