With a global approach to teaching and nurturing in an ideal environment, Rainbow College is a top-flight co-educational secondary school with a reputation for excellence in academics, moral standards and co-curricular achievements. We offer both a day and boarding experience for students. Rainbow College has its foundations in the Christian faith, but we respect and appreciate other religious beliefs our students may have. In a spiritual sense, we firmly believe that children can develop their strength of character and attain an absolute love for God.
Rainbow College shares its beginnings with Pampers Private School and its need for educational expansion. Rainbow College was established in September 1996 as the first all boys’ private college in Lagos, and two years later in 1998 Rainbow College for Girls followed suit. The demand for high-quality education from the parents of pupils attending Pampers Private School is what drove Rainbow College to set such high educational standards. By September 2005, the schools merged to become a leading co-educational international school in Lagos, attracting countless students from across the globe.
The merger between both schools created a new demand for space. In April 2009, our establishment relocated to Rainbow College Boulevard, KM 39 Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Aseese village, Maba, the permanent site of our renowned boarding school. Here we continued to build on our outstanding reputation as we operated as both a Day in Surulere and our Boarding school in Maba. Our reputation as a leading international school in Nigeria continues to grow because of our innovative teaching methods and state-of-the-art facilities.
No. Of Teaching Staff
- Students seeking admissions to Year 7 must be 10 years or older by September of their admission year
- All applicants must have at minimum a score of 60% in their previous session reports
- Rainbow College is an English speaking school and all students must demonstrate proficiency in the English language prior to admissions
- All previous school records must be officially submitted in original versions
- Additional support and instructions are available to international students during the admissions process
- Parents and Guardians are required to submit and acknowledge all documentations pertaining to their child’s admissions to the college including child’s medical history, emergency contact numbers, etc.
- 2018/2019 Entrance Examination Dates
- Saturday January 20th 2018
- Saturday March 10th 2018
- Saturday April 14th 2018
- Students seeking admission into Year 7 must take the following exams: English Language, Mathematics, Verbal Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude and General Paper (consisting of Science, Current Affairs and Reasoning Skills questions).
- Students transferring to the College (Year 8 and Year 10) must sit for English Language, Mathematics, Biology and any other subject deemed necessary.
- Oral Interviews are compulsory for every student before admission.
- The School reserves the right to ask for additional information/document from previous institutions.
Need more info about this school?Make Your Inquiry